Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekly update fail(ish)

I had totally planned on weekly postings of the spiffy photoshoot & product pics! There would be new items listed in the etsy shop, and schmancy titles, and links, and and and..... allll that jazz.

Apparently, I overestimated my ability to bounce back from surgery. It's been, like, 4 days and I'm already bored of this whole "rest and take it easy" business. Though I can't complain about not having to do dishes....
Anyway until the swelling goes down and pain meds no longer influence my nap times (currently being, anytime I lean my head back), you'll just have to do without all that awesomeness. Can't you just feel the an-tici-pation? (said in my best Dr. Frank-N-Furter voice)

I am pleased to report the 'hardware removal' was successful (man, does that make me sound like a robot or what), AND I got to keep the plate-screws 'n all. You know I'm making that into jewelry...as soon as I regain function of my right arm. I'm thinking some pearls looped into the screw holes for a whole nature-on-metal theme. It will be amazing. I will wear it often and weird people out with the story. My fiance pretty much assumed I'd turn it into a full jewelry set. I love how he knows me.

In the meantime, I leave you with this:




                                                             I love me some llama.

No comments:

Post a Comment