Friday, May 4, 2012

Photoshoot- Quartz Tassel Necklace

After a long battle with various computers, I am finally able to post the results of the jewelry shoot last year! Unfortunately hundreds of product photos were lost when my old laptop died (the hard drive was unrecoverable, and we still don't know what happened). There are still many jewelry items waiting for another round of photos before being made available for purchase!

Thankfully, the photographer from our shoot had these photos burned to a CD, and it was just an issue of getting a Windows-based PC, and external wireless network drive, and my (now slightly less) new MacBook to play well together. It took awhile, but it all worked out! I'm not technically inclined, thus the looong wait. Since I have been remiss in consistent updates, I'll be posting a few photos at a time for you to enjoy.

Photography is by Stephanie Hawkins. She's a good friend and a fantastic photographer; she made the shoot go by so quickly, with a lot of  laughter & ridiculous giggling all around! I was thrilled to have her volunteer her time for this shoot. You can visit her site here.

Stephanie's site is currently being revamped so the content is sparse, but the lovely slideshow on the homepage is a great representation of her work!

Jewelry is modeled by the lovely Grecia Olsen. I love the rock 'n roll vibe she has goin' on!

This week is the quartz tassel necklace, which is currently up for sale on my etsy shop:










No comments:

Post a Comment