Friday, September 9, 2011

And I'm back!

Right after my last post, I ran into computer trouble (again) and had to shut the whole thing down immediately (again) and send it back for repair. Again. Can you sense my annoyance? This is the third time since April that I've had to send my brand new laptop in for repair. For the same problem. Unfortunately the "back up" desktop computer died a dew months ago and we haven't had the funds to fix that beast yet, so I haven't been able to do much online lately. 
Fortunately, my smart phone has internet access, though it's ability to log on & function with many sites (like this one) is seriously limited. I as able to keep an eye on my shop and answer emails, but that was about the limit of my interwebz capability. 

Now that my lovely laptop has been returned we're back in business! I made over 30 pairs of earrings while the computer was out, and have a lot of photos to take, editing to do, and items to post. So, keep an eye out for updates on all the exciting new goodies I have in stock, and don't forget to swing by the estsy store this weekend to see what's new! Glad to be back, folks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment