Sunday, August 28, 2011

Suggestions?

I have this crazy, long list of jewelry I want to make, BUT, I already have enough (for now) to keep me satisfied. What I want to know is what would you like to see? I'm talking about colors, styles, materials, lengths etc.
 What kind of stuff do you wear? Ogle? Lust after? Would snatch up if you were a bazillionare or from the future? Maybe it's something that you love the look of, but feel like it's too crazy/simple/classy/trashy to for you. 

That's the kind of stuff I want to hear about. Jewelry is such a personal choice, and that choice really does reflect a bit of out personalities. So tell me who you are in the comments below, and don't forget to include the links!

1 comment:

  1. Reds, aqua, browns/tans/orange hues.... How's that? On silver preferably.

    I'm having a GIVEAWAY if you would like to stop by and drop your name in the post.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete